Nuffnang

Monday, October 17, 2011

Eve of my 21st! ♥♥♥

7th October 2011, Friday







CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG ADS, YES? TYVM :D
So it was the eve of my 21st birthday as well as the start of my 3days 2nights chalet over at Costa Sands Downtown East Family Suite. &because nobody have got any idea of how the family suite will look like or even how big it will be, I limited the amount of friends I invited as I have got most of my family members coming too.

Testing try my cousin's DSLR.

Some pic of the Family Suite (taken by my digi cam)

It's like two chalets combined into one with a conjoining door, one side the Bedroom and the other side the Living room. 




Hi Baby Seow! <3

Hi Felicia! :D

My very first present, from Felicia (:
SO CUTE MAD CUTE, I LOVE IT! HAHA.



And our plan was to have dinner at Seoul Garden and then to the Ten Dollars KTV which is newly opened for about a month at Aranda Country Club Level 3!

And at Seoul Garden we was, there's promotion going on, 4 people eat yet you only have to pay for 3! 6 of us were there, Bf, Felicia, Erinna, Josephine, Elmo and me!

Bf damn cute! HAHA.

Him with the sister, Felicia (:

Hi Twinny! My digi cam still take nice photos SOMETIMES! HAHA.

We were split into two table, one side beef, and the other side halal. 
Fyi, I DO EAT PORK, but my dear two girlfriends are halal though they are pure chinese lololol.
So it was Bf, Felicia and Elmo one table, Erinna, Josephine and I the other!

I dont even have to touch the tongs and cook anything for myself. Because that two girls are filling my bowl and plate every minute like I hadn't eaten for months! Lololol.

 I take it as they love me too much (:








Our side KO-ed while they are still happily conquering theirs. :/



And so while they are still eating, we entertained ourselves, by what? 
The DSLR! LOL


Our big head photos suggested by Erinna.



Close to 9pm, we left for our KTV.







Hot Honey for me as always (:

Sharon & Aloy joined us after their dinner due to some mis-communications.




Glad that you came (:

That camwhore girl.

Love of my life. :D

With dearest Felicia!

The couple who refuse to sing! ):







Felicia not happy cause we always want to take photos. Lol.





We were singing some duet :D








Their big head photos~




This girl keep taking photos of herself! HAHAHA.
She's in love with DSLR.




My Bf love him ALOT!



And when it strikes 12am, they sang birthday song for me! HEHEHE.
LOVE THESE PEOPLE TO THE MAX MAX.
My dearest Bf, love you lots.


说穿了,朋友不需要很多,几个知心的就够了!♥♥




I'm sorry but I have to split my celebration into a few posts as there's too many photos.
Meanwhile, stay tuned and bear with me! XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment