Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Valentine's Day Dinner.

14th February 2012, Tuesday.

For our Valentine's Adventure Part I: CLICK HERE.

For our Valentine's Adventure Part II: CLICK HERE. 

___________________________________________________________________

Bf researched & booked this place for our Valentine's day dinner (:

Valentine's day Dinner,
Chuck Wagon BBQ & Grill @ Portsdown Road.



There's Valentine's day menu, we did not order that in the end & decided to order ala-carte!







Country Roast Spring Chicken


Broiled Salmon Steak

Flower from Chuck Wagon.

The food was good & the portion is big! We wanted to try their buffalo wings too but we were too full, another time then! Will definitely go back again if we've got chance :D

Afew photos of us.



Back home, summarizing our 3rd Valentine's together <3


Polaroids.



The Razer mouse I got for the boy. 


When I open the schedule book he gave me at the end of the day then I saw this!
Awww <3

Thankyou dearest Bf for everything.
From researching on which place to eat, to surprising me with flowers & where to go on this Valentine.
You did it all by yourself once again.
I'm so grateful to have you in my life.
I love you so much, Babyboy. Hugs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment