Nuffnang

Monday, December 3, 2012

Bf's Graduation!

11th October 2012, Thursday.

It was my beloved boyfriend's graduation day! 


#ootd
Loving my White Lace Dress from Eternity Loft, Mystic Summer Collection 

Bf took a photo with his dad before we left house for his graduation at Singapore Conference Hall. 
The graduates are only allowed to bring one person & bf brought me, aww.


On the way there.

Finally a photo of me and the boy in his graduation gown.

Aww am so proud of him.

Bf studied in PSB, graduating with Diploma in Business Administration. 



With his NS friend's girlfriend, Jaslyn.


His NS friend.


And then we were asked to be seated.



PSB Academy Graduation Ceremony.


Spot my Bf?














Finally Bf's turn! 





Bf and I graduate together! HAHA.



After the ceremony, we went Bf's Ahma house to have some photos taken.
Bf with Ahma.

Sa Kor, Bf & Ahma

Bf with Sa Kor.

And ending off with a photo of me, Bf and Ahma.

<3

Happy Graduation again, Bf!


No comments:

Post a Comment