Nuffnang

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Valentine's 2013, SEA Aquarium.

So on the 13th February, 1 day before Valentine's.
I had got a special delivery for me to my office, my very very very first 

HELLO KITTY BOUQUET! 

I was so shocked, so happy, so speechless to receive such beautiful flowers. 
Mad love it!



Thankyou Boyfriend, I love it so much! 
Love you lots lots too! <3

Totally cannot get enough of it! 

For more pics, do go on to my Fb Valentine's ALBUM. 


14th February 2013, Thursday.

 So on Valentine's day itself, I took leave while bf got to work half day. 
So I took my time to prepare and camwhore. Haha.


#ootd

Camwhoring with my Kitty bouquet again! 



Sorry, love my Hello Kitty Bouquet too much.


Shurong and Waene went to pick Bf up and then pick me up. 
The guys lied to us that they wanted to go Vivo buy things but we ended up at RWS carpark cause they say go wrong way.

But Bf asked Felicia (his sis) to buy the SEA Aquarium SEAA tickets in advance as a surprise for us girls! 



















Me and Cousin Waene.

The Guys.


The couple.

Me and the Bf.






















Can you see me? Lol.





And I touched the Starfish!! Hehehe. 











Why so nice~ 







Jelly fishes. 






























Sharks! 






S.E.A. Aquarium
8 Sentosa Gateway. 
Sentosa Island, 
Singapore 098269

Contact Number: +65 6577 8888 
Email: enquiries@rwsentosa.com

Bf and Shurong.
HAHA.


Then we left for home and Shurong cook us Valentine's dinner at Bf's house.
Check back for our Valentine's dinner. :D 

I had a great Valentine's day, thankyou bf for everything! 

.xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment