Nuffnang

Monday, May 6, 2013

BeCharmed at CREATE YOUR STYLE with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS

27th April 2013, Saturday.


Me with the Famous Celebrity Blogger Bongqiuqiu! 




Event Name: BeCharmed at CREATE YOUR STYLE with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS 
Venue: Jurong Point Shopping Centre, Crystals ‘n’ Beads, JP2 B1-29/30 
Date: 27th April 2013 
Time: 12:30pm – 3:00pm


Should I consider myself lucky or what?
Received a email from Nuffnang afew days before this event and I just merely went to register thinking that I wouldnt be so lucky to be selected. But well, it's just gonna be held at Jurong Point, why not I just give it a try right? And just the day before the event, I received a call from Nuffnang to tell me to go down for the workshop. You dont know how surprised I was. And Keith Png will be there too!

So I was taking the first slot, 1230-1245 and I'm supposed to reach 15mins beforehand to choose the beads.

And here's what I've chosen! 
Quite upset was afew other people after me did the same/similar design as me ):
Or should I be happy that people like the design that I thought of it myself? HAHA.

Bongqiuqiu helping us with our bracelets!


She's really friendly and pretty!! :D 

Asked to take photo with her before I have to rush off for my lesson. >< 
So sad that I couldnt stay all the way and missed out her Giveaway! ): 


And this is my Bracelet done at Crystals 'n' Beads with beads I picked myself and putted together with Qiuqiu's help! Love the Eiffel Tower so much!


If you're interested to make your own Swarovski Bracelet, do head down to 
Jurong Point Shopping Centre, 
Crystals ‘n’ Beads, JP2 B1-29/30

It would make a perfect Mothers' day gift or birthday present for your Mums! :D 



Thankyou Nuffnang for the chance to make this Swarovski BeCharmed Bracelet with Bongqiuqiu!
So grateful! :D 



________________________________________________________________

After my 2pm-530pm lesson, meet up with the Bf after his work.

Dinner was at Fish & Co, Clementi Mall.



My Order, Shrimp & Clam Aglio Olio 
Spicy aglio olio tossed with fresh shrimps and clams. 
Spicy good! 
Get ready for some fiery boost!


 Bf had The Best Fish & Chips in Town! 
The best in town! 
Coated with a light and crispy batter topped with our signature lemon butter sauce.


Triple Chocolate cake to share! :D 



3155 Commonwealth Avenue West 
#04-33/34 
The Clementi Mall 
Singapore 129588 

Tel: 6659 0049 
Fax: 6659 0627 
Opening hours: 11:30am to 10pm daily



No comments:

Post a Comment