Nuffnang

Thursday, August 8, 2013

MAMA PANDA KITCHEN // River Safari (II)

13th July 2013, Saturday.

So we havent eaten anything the whole day, we decided to try the Mama Panda Kitchen!

In case you missed out Part I of our Panda Day, read it HERE!



80 Mandai Lake Road 
Singapore 729826 

Tel: (65) 6269 3411 

E-mail: info.rs@wrs.com.sg 
Website: http://www.riversafari.com.sg

I wont be posting all the photos here so if you're interested, 

While Junny and Bf went to order, Dione and I camwhore, HAHA.



So pretty this girl.


9.30am - 6.00pm




You can get yours at SGD3.90 with any purchase of soft drinks!




My first cup of Coffee with Coffee Art! And it's Panda and it's so adorable, I love it so much! Too cute, I dont bear to drink it at all.

PANDA PAU/BUN! I LOVE IT SO CUTE!! 

TOO CUTE!! #ilovepandas

I ended up not stirring/adding sugar at all to my coffee and only drink from a side and I finished the coffee without totally destroying the art! HAHA. 


Took a stroll by the River.

<3



3 of us <3


Me with Desiree/


Mayb 10 years down the road, the two strollers we pushing will be our own babies. Lololol.

<3

Monkeys




This Dione sleep so style one lol.








Manatee.






Haha, Baby Desiree so cute.

This is Kaikai, Jiajia is sold out ): 

Baby, cannot steal ok, put back lol.



We bought this to keep! Hehe, bought 2! One for Junny to keep and one for the Bf&I!
1 for SGD 25 and 2 was for SGD 40! :D 

Totally enjoyed our day at River Safari!
In love with Pandas now! Hehehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment