Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Jonsson Protein x Ponypockets

5th April 2014, Saturday.


As a romper addict, this White Lovina Romper from Pony Pockets is a must have for me!! My first long sleeve romper and I love it so much! Oh, did I mention that it comes with two functional pockets!? My weakness. 

Although it's long sleeve but the sleeves are sheer therefore it's still very comfortable to wear in the humid Singapore. White is slightly sheer but nude undergarments did the trick! XS fits me well and comfortably. The lace details at the front and back of the romper makes the whole romper looks so classy! Great for both formal or casual day out! It's available in Black too but sizes are running out!

Faster get yours before it goes OOS! 


After I did a survey(?) via email sent by BlackBox.sg, I was called and was asked to go down to Jonsson Protein for a free Hair Treatment. I went to the outlet at Westgate.


Was brought into a room and my consultant Niko did a Scalp Analyst and told me about my hair problem. I was born with thin hair, and I have hair fall problems like all long hair girls.

Brought to my seat to get ready for a hair wash and treatment!

Hair wash! My consultant quite pretty right lol.


A drink given by them, was told it's good for the hair. I drank half of it already before I took this photo :X

Treatment!



Almost done.

My result after just 1 treatment! Before my scalp was more red than after. ): and pores are opened up to allow new hair to grow! However, they are really hard-selling which I dont like. I didnt sign up for any package although I think the treatment is really good. Mayb afew years later, I might consider but not now. 

So I was given a set of their Premier Haircare Products (worth SGD88) to bring home. 
The big bottle of Shampoo is not included, that I bought separately at SGD 37.45.



Westgate (Jurong) 
3 Gateway Drive,
#03-24,
Singapore 608532 

Contact No: 6899 1788

Operation Hours: 
Monday to Saturday: 11am-9pm 
Sunday: 11am-8pm 
Public Holiday 11am-7pm

___________________________________________________________

After that I went town to meet the bgf!

Look at my hair, blow until so nice but I can never do it myself lol.


Had Ben Zhen at Fareast Plaza. My gf dont eat pork hence the whole bowl of vegetable for her lololol.


Afew more #ootd shots of my Lovina Romper from Pony Pockets! Super love it!

Nice right!! Hehe.


Pretty Jojo! :D

2 comments:

  1. I suppose you wont visit that place ever again since you don't experience hairfall.. that place is lousy :( Im still having hairfall problems after my 15th sessions.. and more hard selling even though i still have 5 more to go..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I'm so sorry to hear that! I do have hairfall problems but I guess it's because I have long hair. Be firm and say no if you really feel that it's not helping your hairfall problem at all! Takecare!

      Delete