Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Curél Sebum Care

Yay! I got new skincare products to share with you girls!

Thankyou Samplestore!! 
Living in the humid Singapore, most Singaporeans are born with oily and acne-prone skin.
I'm a living example, and I have sensitive skin too! ): 
I always have a hard time finding products that's suitable for me. 


After hearing how good Curél is for Sensitive, Oily Asian Skin, I CANT WAIT TO TRY IT!
Do you know that excess sebum can aggravate skin sensitivity? A lot of people who have both conditions – skin sensitivity and oily skin tend to place more emphasis on choosing products that help with their skin sensitivity. 

This is not enough. Excess sebum generated will deteriorate as skin gets more alkaline, turning into irritants to cause flare-ups within the skin layers. 

Hence it is important to choose products that efectively control skin sensitivity while reducing sebum secretion from the source. 

 Curél, Japan’s No. 1 brand for sensitive Asian skin, introduces a new skincare range specially formulated for sensitive and oily or combination skin types. The Curél Sebum Care range - comprising a Foaming Wash, Lotion and Moisture Gel - ofers the skincare essentials to properly manage both skin sensitivity and sebum secretion.

Curel Sebum Care Foaming Wash $19.80/150ml

Curel Sebum Care Lotion $24.90/150ml

Curel Sebum Care Moisture Gel $34.90/120ml


Curél Sebum Care Foaming Wash (150ml), $19.80 

Ultra fine foam with sebum solvent to thoroughly cleanse dirt and excess sebum 
while protecting ceramide. 

Usage: 
1. Apply two full pumps directly onto wet skin. 
2. Do not lather. 
3. Gentle massage and rinse off thoroughly. 

My naked face >< Hope I never scare any of you.
See the shine on my face? Especially on the forehead.

I pressed only once and it's enough for my whole face. 
My face too small ): lol.

Gentle massage on your whole face, remember to wet your face first! 

And rinse off thoroughly.
I know it cant be seen, but my face definitely did felt softer and not oily at all! 


Next, Curél Sebum Care Lotion (150ml), $24.90 

Non-sticky formula prepares skin for better absorption of moisturiser / essence 
that is used after the lotion. 

Usage: 
1. After cleansing, apply lotion gently over the whole face. 
2. Apply twice daily, in the morning and at night. 
It's almost invisible!!

I applied it on my whole face and I super love it. Non-sticky and non-greasy at all! Super refreshing!! :D 


And last but not least,

Curél Sebum Care Moisture Gel (120ml), $34.90 

Liquid based gel spreads easily for speedy absorption into deeper layers of skin 
without leaving skin sticky. 

Usage: 
1. Apply three to four pumps gently over the entire face 
2. Apply twice daily, in the morning and at night.

And again, I applied on my whole face, I used about 2pumps!
I always hate to use any moisturizers etc because they always caused me breakouts! 
But this felt different, it doesnt make me feel that my face is oily after applying! 
Thumb up!! 

Curél Sebum Care’s dual function to control sensitivity and sebum 

One: Strengthening skin barrier function 

Understanding the importance of ceramide in skin, Curél has made ceramide the key ingredient for 
all its products. Its hydrating and penetrating moisture-retaining ceramide care is widely recognised 
by dermatologists in Japan and Asia. 

Apart from effectively restoring ceramide function in skin, Curél Sebum Care range also protects the 
skin’s natural ceramide while cleansing, effectively replenishes ceramide and retains moisture. 

When skin stays supple and fully moisturised, it is better protected against external irritants. 

Two: Oil and acne control 

Using one of the main ingredients found in royal jelly (10-hydroxydecanoic acid) that is known for its 
inhibitory effect on excess sebum secretion, Curél developed its unique sebum zero-in control 
technology, which targets and regulates sebum excretion from deep within the skin to control the 
root of the problem. 

Curél Sebum Care range is also specially formulated to re-balance skin at its optimal pH level, 
preventing sebum from disintegration. 

Infused with antiphlogistic, an active ingredient that relieves inflammation, the range helps prevent 
the occurrence of acne as well. 


SOOO..

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?

Curél Sebum Care range is available at selected Guardian and Watson’s stores. 

If you would like to try these products before you purchase them, you can get 

For more information, please visit http://web.kao.com/sg/curel/ or https://www.facebook.com/Curel.SG


Thankyou again, SampleStore
If you would like to receive FREE samples, sign up to Samplestore today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment