Nuffnang

Monday, June 2, 2014

Etude House Singapore

25th April 2014, Friday.

Hi, do I look different? 
Thanks to Etude House Singapore for this look! 

Helped Etude House with a mini shoot on their new products, The Magic Any Cushion! 


I love the Lips-Fit the most.
On me is PK002!

I was told to wear something sweet & pastel for the shoot.

The cutting is super flattering, my "figure" looks more obvious because of the smaller waist effect this dress gives! Material is not sheer at all even the white! Was out with my gf the other day and she wore hers in white when she was wearing a black bra underneath and it's totally not sheer. However, it's a material that definitely requires ironing. This item is still available on their site, it comes in 3 sweet colours, Peppermint, White and Poppy Pink in Size S and M! I feel every girl needs a cute feminine dress like this in our cupboard to show the sweet side of us once in awhile! :D

Meet up with the bgf after the mini shoot.



With Evadne! :D

And Evadne did a makeover for Josephine!
Super love the brows she did for her! :D




Free products from Etude House Singapore for my help! (:




This is the outcome of the shoot, if you have Like their Facebook page, you would have seen it.
Do show some love and Like the pic alright? Thankyou all! 
This link to the pic is HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment