Nuffnang

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Benzac® Benzac Ac Gel 5%

I received this set of Benzac products from SampleStore.com and I cant wait to share it with you all!
I'm born with oily and acne-proned skin if you havent know.

Benzac® is a complete range of products to help treat acne. Its products are dermatologically-tested, safe and gentle – helping you to achieve clear, healthy and acne-free skin.

My un-washed face. Look at my shiny forehead. Lol.

Benzac® Daily Facial Cleansers

Acne-fighting cleansers 
- Removes impurities and helps unblock pores 
- Contains natural extracts of Calondula and Aloe Vera to help hydrate and soften skin

This product smells really nice and I really like it, It smells like Johnson Baby Body Wash!

How I look after using the above Benzac® Daily Facial Cleansers once! 
Shine on forehead gone! :D

Benzac® Facial Scrub

Acne-fighting Facial Scrub 
- Exfoliates and deeply cleanses skin 
- Reduces oiliness

Benzac® AC Gel - $17.50/ 60g

Benzac® AC Gel is an effective treatment for mild to moderate acne.

Acne Gel
- Kills P-acnes, an acne-causing bacteria, within 48 hours 
- Unblocks pores with a mild peeling effect 
- Absorbs excess oil without stripping skin of moisture 
- Reduces risk of irritation: Unique Acrylates Copolymer (AC) Technology releases glycerin to keep skin hydrated and comfortable

What Benzac pimple treatment strength is right for you?
There's 3 different strengths of the Gel, it's recommended that you start with either 2.5% or 5%. The one I'm using is 5% and I feel that it really helps heal my pimple really fast! You dont have to put alot, just a thin layer on affected areas/pimples will do!

My face after using the Benzac® Facial Scrub at night, and applied the Benzac® AC Gel thinly on affected areas.

Benzac® products are suitable for both males or females.

You can purchase them at National Skin Centre, selected FairPrice, Guardian, Unity and Watsons.

OR 

You can redeem a FREE sample of a 5g Benzac AC Gel 5% HERE!

Thankyou again SampleStore.com!
Sign up today at SampleStore.com to receive Free Samples too!



No comments:

Post a Comment